Networking Laboratory |
Back to the main page
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO WRITE THE PERSONAL REPORT
The purpose of the report is to make a conclusion about the laboratory course. The report is personal, so both of the
members of the group makes his/her own report. The report should be fluent but concise, from one to three pages long depending on the amount of works
you have done. After writing the report send it by e-mail to the responsible teacher of the course.
Write the report in the form of an essay. The essay has to include the following items:
A. Thinking about the course as a whole
B. Consider every assignment separately and answer to the following questions
- Would you like to add a new assignment? Why?
- Is there any assignment that you would like to remove? Why?
- Mark after each topic who was your assistant while working in the laboratory (not necessary the same assistant who will correct your report).
- Did you have enough preliminary knowledge to master this assignment?
- What did you learn?
- Tell some of the insights that you had?
- How does this assignment support your other studies?
- What would you like to add to this assignment?
- What would you like to remove from this assignment?
- Any other thoughts about this assignment
I suggest that you make this report little by little, at the same time you are writing your report of each lab work.