Networking Laboratory |
Back to the main page
Instructions how to write a report
The purpose of the report is to make a conclusion about the laboratory course. The report is personal, so both of the
members of the group makes his/her own report. The report has to be at least two pages long (type, no hand writing).
The content of the report:
A. Thinking about the course as a whole
B. Consider every assignment separately and answer to the following questions
- Would you like to add a new assignment? Why?
- Is there any assignment that you would like to remove? Why?
- Mark after each topic who was your assistant while working in the laboratory (not necessary the same assistant who will correct your report).
- Did you have enough preliminary knowledge to master this assignment?
- What did you learn?
- Tell some of the insights that you had?
- How does this assignment support your other studies?
- What would you like to add to this assignment?
- What would you like to remove from this assignment?
- Any other thoughts about this assingment
The report should be in the form of an essay. So don't just list the questions and the concerning answers.
The best way to make this report is to write it soon after you have finished the lab report.